Transgender Service

We are here to support you whatever stage of your transition that you might be on. Please talk to your GP if you think you might want help with gender re-assignment. If you wish to change your name or gender please talk to reception who will be able to assist with this. 


Dr Philippa James and Cornbrook Medical Practice are proud to work with indigo gender service who can offer more help and advice